martes, 7 de septiembre de 2010

Nuevo audio de Howie “Evidence Of You”

Evidence Of You

3 months and 7 days since I
I watched u walk away
Now there's an empty space in an empty pictuce frame yea
Perfume's still in the air and my t shirt u used to wear
I know you disappear but it feels like you're still here

Just when I thought i was letting go
I hear a song on the radio
and it feels like every word brings me back to you

Estribillo:
It might be to hard to see
For anyone but me
Walk into every room
I keep finding evidence of u
Your fingerprints
All over everything
I just can't seem to remove
All the evidence of you
of you
Evidence of you
Evidence of you

I know we said some things but i
I didn't think u'd leave
Now i'm here wondering
If you're missing me

Just when i thought i was letting go
Another song on the radio
Takes me back to scene of the crime
Playin' over and over in my mind

Estribillo.

Your lipstick your letters
Your picture your sweater
Everyday I find the pieces that you left behind

Estribillo.
 

Créditos: Yun@maxrnb.cn Ying / Letra: Zergking@maxrnb.cn
Audio: backstreetboys.cl

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario